Time for a Spring Re-Boot!
Want Simple Tools to have more Energy, Confidence and Joy?
Struggle to make the time to strengthen your body and nourish your spirit?
Want proven steps to have inner calm, even as your life swirls around you?
Join me for A Three Week program that will help you:
Skyrocket your energy
Stop making excuses, and start to feel Fit, Strong and Sexy
Sail into Summer with Joy, ease and grace
Join Kalia Kelmenson, Certified Personal Trainer & Licensed Wellcoach
A Booty busting
guaranteed to make you smile !!
3 Week course, designed to bring you more energy, strength, and Joy.
1) Mind Body Booty Camp™ ~ Mauka to Makai:
This Series is for you if you love connecting with other women, cheering them on, supporting them to break through barriers, and are willing to let them do the same for you, (I know, that’s the hard part).
The hands on environment creates accountability and support.
- One Group Beach workout plus one Mountain workout per week – Led by Kalia in a supportive group format
- Tuesdays Upcountry 8:30 – 9:30 am
- Thursdays at the Beach 8:30 – 9:30 am
- Core-focused workout– This challenging, yet do-able workout will get you standing straighter, feeling, sleeker, and bursting with energy!
- One audio lesson per week, helping you to focus on one aspect of your well-being at a time-Download and listen while driving, walking, or relaxing. These include practical steps you can take to improve your health, energy and happiness.
- One Mindfulness practice audio to download and practice at your convenience
- Private laser coaching – you can request a 20 minute consultation at any point during the series- great to break through any challenges you are having
- Unlimited email support to help you achieve the results you want
- Accountability – each week you will commit to taking small steps to get you moving in the direction you most want to go.
- Option to participate in The Butterfly Effect (entry fee not included in price) – an all-women’s non-competitive down-winder on April 25. – There will be the option to participate in at least one SUP down-winder per week during Booty Camp.
- Investment for Mind Body Booty Camp ~ $187 for the three week series.
Email me to Reserve your spot firstname.lastname@example.org
” I am continually impressed with Kalia’s expertise in fitness and mind/body integration. She has the ability to ask just the right questions in order to gain a solid understanding of my needs. Then she follows it up with fun, challenging and meaningful programs that target those needs. I always leave our workouts feeling energized, nourished, and ready to start my day!” ~ Samantha Carbajal
Don’t you mean Boot Camp?
NO, I call this a boot-y camp, because, while it is designed to be an intensive period, there will be more laughs than orders, and more curious questions than barking demands. When you have fun, you’ll want to do more and take action- that’s what this is about.
How hard are the workouts?
The workouts will be offered with modifications for every level. I have been teaching fitness for over 20 years. I have worked with women who have not worked out in years or are just coming back from having a baby, and I have worked with active women who are looking for some inspiration. I designed this program to have different levels so that you will find the level that is right for you. (If you have health concerns, please consult your physician before starting this or any other fitness program).
What are the different audios about?
The audio recordings offer the opportunity for deeper learning and exploration into fundamental areas of well-being as well as the change process. I will be presenting material, and also asking you to reflect on the changes you want to make. This is where you can get the accountability and support to do what you need to do in order to get what you want to get.
Is this more than just a great workout for my body?
Yes it is. It is designed to address true well-being, optimal physical, mental, and emotional health. The physical workout is designed to create the optimal environment in your brain to create new habits. We also address core strength, balance, and functional capacity as it relates to your life. There is a foundation in mind-body awareness that deepens the workout. The workout helps to bring us together as a group- and in the calls, you able to commit to your next action steps.
What is it costing you to not get the support you need? Decide you are worth it, and Join us for our Fall Session of Mind Body Booty Camp™.
More testimonials for Mind Body Booty Camp™:
“I loved being with a group of women, sharing life’s stresses, and taking time to look at myself and what is really important to me. I felt The combination of talking about goals, and then working-out to incorporate the “yes I can” was really powerful. The work outs were a really good way for me to let go of stress and be more positive. I really appreciate the core based workouts because it focuses on the areas of my body that needs the most attention. Committing to a weekly class really kept me on track; I always look forward to my time to breathe, let go, I and get in touch with my mind and body.
I would recommend this class to anyone who really wants to improve their overall level of fitness while looking at what may be stopping them from reaching some of their most important goals. It’s not just a workout, but a way of life.” ~ Cindy Pokorski
“I liked coming together as a group and feeling the support from you and everyone, and to know that we all have challenges to meet in our daily lives. Also, to be reminded of what a goal is, and how to accomplish them. The exercise and goals together make me want to keep making improvements to stay on track. Your support and interest in my success has helped me tremendously. Thank you.” ~ Janet Naramore